Thursday, November 26, 2009

Goodbye Goblin Boots

It's now high time for me to get out the suitcase and begin the packmule-ing duties.  I had stored some flat ankle boots away for the Summer and forgotten about them until tonight.  Smee had endearingly called them my 'Goblin Boots'. 

After Smee pulled out my suitcase, I saw my boots and happily retrieved them from their storage hell.  But it appeared all was not well.... especially the right boot. 


The right boot's toe had completely folded over on itself and when viewed from the front, it resembled grumpy old man's face.  It also kinda looks like the Sorting Hat from the Harry Potter films.

I could have salvaged them - the sole was just made of cheap bendy plastic courtesy of Primmy hahaha - but the boots were worn out in the heel so I've given them life in the Big Ol' Bin of Shoe Heaven.

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

People called them my Elf boots - when I wore them, I looked like an Elf!!!

And mine have also died :(

RIP, Elf/Goblin boots

Anonymous said...

hey...it looks the one i got from primmy too! I better store it properly before it turns up like an grumpy old man's boots!

fen-fen