Friday, December 05, 2008

Sydney Adventure Time Continues...

An obligatory visit to the relos yesterday meant that I indulged but didn't take photos. Too busy.... eating... I later caught up with ##s and VV and we had a good old gossip about all the peeps from college days.

Today we returned to the fish market. Yay! Can't get enough of cheap, fresh seafood!

Yes sashimi,
I ruv you very muchies... Doing my best 'The Price is Right' pose.


Crab with noo
dles and strawberry clams. Very meaty!

It was a biiiiig catch up tonight with the Sydney crew. Time flies so quickly - I hadn't seen most of them in three years! For old times sake, we stopped by Privilege *shudder* but then moved onto the rooftop bar at Skygarden. It was a typically warm night (oh how I miss them) and the rooftop was just the right place for drinkies.


Yep, yep, it was so so so good to see everyone again!

Dinner was at a nearby Korean restaurant. It was only so-so which is a little odd given that Sydney usually does decent Korean food.

No comments: