Thursday, December 11, 2008

Final Days in Oz

My last few days in Oz were spent running errands, hanging about (hello ten-pin bowling) and ensuring that I fulfilled my food cravings.

A bowl of pho from Springvale. Mmmm mmmm mmmm... smell that broth. Ok, I kinda ruined the photo by putting all that basil on top.


Hanging with the homies at Strike Bowling Alley. Coolest bowling shoes ever.


The scoreboard. My shite score!

Smee thought we should do something a little different and so we drove out to the Yarra Valley for some lunch at the Oakridge Estate. The weather wasn't on our side but pleasant enough to sit outdoors.

Gimme some of that red wine.


My lamb with mint yoghurt on cous cous.


Smee's squid ink pasta.

Of course, I could not leave town without eating at least one banh mi.

My teeth marks don't make it the nicest pic, but I only remembered to take a photo after I started devouring it.

Now..... I gotta start packing my stuff for the trip back to London.

3 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Yay! The slow hand of bowling acquires yet another respectable score!!

SuBoo said...

I want that cous cous!!!

Also well done on the massive updates. I am crap and still have not written anything of note. Because I still have not made anything of note. Booooooo

Pooey said...

fanks su! i just vow to get to my 2009 blogs before 2009 ends!

also, im still here... waiting for your next blog update!