Friday, December 19, 2008

Mick Jagger

London has been... well London-ish since I've been back. Grey, rainy, cold.... the typical winter. Today was a little exciting because of our work's Christmas lunch at Theo Randall. Having not eaten breakfast, it wasn't a good idea to drink two champagnes and a mixed spirit before sitting down. I was already dizzy, slurring my speech and had to concentrate really hard to read the menu.

But before settling at our table, we stood near the private dining room which was slowly filling up with guests. My judgment was quite cloudy and evidenced by my loud observation and pointing, "Hey, that guy looks a lot like Mick Jagger".

Well duh... cos it was Mick Jagger.

At the conclusion of our lunch while we were waiting for our jackets, he brushed past all of us. Of course, we were all too-cool -for-school and we were all nonchalant.

He's a very small man. Not much taller than me. He looks like his photos, saggy skin and all.

His daughters were supposedly there. Me......too drunk to notice.

No comments: