Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wedding Time

Yesterday was Lil Miss J and Mr L's big day. We all gathered at Lil Miss J's high school church for her shuffle up the aisle. Given the so-so weather prediction, we were very lucky to have a sunny blue sky and not the showers that were expected.

I was not well positioned for happy snaps and this was the best I could do:


Lil Miss J looking stunning while making her way up the aisle.


Lil Miss J: "Muwahahaha... I got you now!!!"


Signing the official documents.


The lovely lacey train. Tucked away very well for the bridal dance.


Me and Smee outside the church.


The cute peonies. No, not beautiful. Look at the round little balls of petals - they're cute!!! I just wanna squish 'em!

After the church, we made our way to the reception to watch the tea ceremony and pose for a few group photos. A good time to have a few canapes and drinkies.

The behemoth.... No, not Lymbo!


Catching J in the middle of her bridesmaid duties. Off she teetered to attend to train neatening and bouquet holding.

We settled down to some entertaining speeches (groomsmen and bridesmaids were so farnie!) and a 9 (or was it 10?) course meal :D. When I remembered, I took a photo of each dish!

I'm extremely proud to say that I at least sampled every dish! And I even had room for wedding cake *sheepish face*

Group dancing (what other way?) closed our night and the happy couple retired in preparation for a well deserved honeymoon. Congrats to Lil Miss J and Mr L and make sure you enjoy Fiji!

2 comments:

J said...

What about my speech? Wasn't it farni?

Pooey said...

Yes it was farnie too!