Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back in Honkieland

Well, I've safely arrived in Hong Kong and have made it to the hotel. Yay!

I've just returned from dinner. No, no not a refined dinner, more like a gorging session at Itamae Sushi. I'm sure that this may not be the best sushi restaurant in Hong Kong but it is a damn good one. The half hour queue at 9.30pm is indicative of a healthy food fanbase. This is probably just the 'standard' level of sushi available in HK and maybe I thought it was freaking awesome simply because I have been deprived of decent sushi in London.

Anyway, I forgot to bring my camera so no photos. But I do have to say, I had the best unagi nigiri I've ever had in my life! Mmmm so fresh.... mmm just off the griller.... mmm just slightly warm on the rice. Yep yep, I'll come back to Itamae Sushi. For a better review with pictures, go here.

No comments: