Sunday, February 04, 2007

Weekly Wrap Up

All is not exciting on the blogging front. No photos here unfortunately.

This week was fairly uneventful. I worked, I went home, I washed clothes, I went to the supermarket and I did all the other mundane things that comes with daily life. There are not enough hours in a day I tell you.

Friday night meant catching up with Lil Miss J, Bao and JK for a drink at a bar in Canary Wharf. Nothing special about this bar, in fact it was more or less a warehouse with minimal furnishings. Dinner was at a pub called something like Hornimans. We had conversations about the usual girly things and then we teetered off home a bit tipsy. I stopped by Nandos to get Smee some dinner (errr it was 10.30pm) and I collapsed in a heap.

Saturday was nothing remarkable. Went for a jog, picked up some dry cleaning, surfed the net and then went clubbing to Funky Buddha which looked much better on the website than it really was. As expected I got quite drunk and unexpectedly picked up a bisexual woman. I would like to be her friend but not in that sense. Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bisexual woman....niceeeeeee.....

Anonymous said...

bisexual woman...niceeeeeeeee...very niceeeeeeeee....

Anonymous said...

Buying Nando's for your Smee.....it's funny how things don't change when you're on the opposite side of the world!