Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow Again!

"You're such a f#$king tourist" says Smee after seeing this photo. Well at least he wasn't standing next to me when I pulled out my phone this morning to capture the melting snow. Instead, Smee had to collect his overcoat this morning from the drycleaners after a red wine episode.

Unfortunately, I didn't get up early enough to see the fresh snow, rather it had transformed into a grey, watery slush. Hmmm, it was reported that this is most snow London has had in years. Do I feel lucky to witness history? No. But it was rather pretty to watch to the snow falling.


The best thing about the snow is that it severely disrupts public transport, although you would think the UK would be better prepared for such situations. *whingeing Pom* Regardless when I arrived half an hour late to work today, all I needed to say was "the snow" and that was the end of the matter. Little did they know that I actually overslept - tee hee!!!

No comments: