Thursday, August 06, 2009

Shopping stuff...

After the haircut I thought I'd make the most of being in Covent Garden and headed to one of my favourite London stores, Cath Kidston. Her designs are not everyone's cup of tea but her kitschy, bordering on daggy, grandma-esque prints just win me over.  Well I also had to fulfil Spuey's request to buy a Tube Map beach towel but hey, Cath Kidston was only a slight detour.

The point of this blog is just to show off the BARGAIN I got.  A bucket bag for £26 - cheap!  When I first saw the price tag, I thought it was a mistake.  These bags usually retail for £40.  It had no 'sale' tag on it and I couldn't see anything defective with the bag so of course I took it to the counter to pay my dues to Ms. Kidston.  Hmm I think I might use it a few times and then give to Mummy. Hehehe...

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

Boo I didn't know she had a shop in London... but then admittedly I think I wouldn't have been interested back then. The whole sewing thing has gotten me looking at her fabrics - so pretty!

Oh and YAY you are following me publicly :D

Pooey said...

SuBoo - She's got several stores in London/UK. You like her fabrics? Oooh.. ok, ok I got something for you! I'm so bad, it was intended as a surprise! *cant contain myself*