Saturday, July 19, 2008

Race for Life - again!

The time has come again for another Race for Life charity run. We returned to Regents Park- always a very nice site for running. The grey clouds threatened our run but not our spirits! Our attempt to run in matching outfits was somewhat soured as all the pink stuff at Primmy was gone! We settled on matching green starry pajama pants instead. They were pretty funky and plenty of compliments were received. I can't wait to wear them at home! Hehehe

Kick it to the right. Kick it to the left.


Yeah that's right. I'm pumped.

Well, the 10K run must've helped somewhat as I managed to improve on my time and crack less than 30 minutes. Yay! I think it was 28 minutes or so.

Yep, not breaking out of asian mode. Running to the finish line with peace fingers. Jade doing her bit with the asian peace fingers.

Given that this is the last run I'm participating in for 2008.... I guess it's gonna be a slow decline into laziness and winter hibernation. Fatness time!

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

I do like the PJs... pity I wasn't there to limp along for the 2nd time lol