Saturday, April 05, 2008

Hens Night!

Well after an afternoon of culture, it was time to prepare for a night of shenanigans. My one relative in London (yes, I do have a blood relative here!) had her Hens Night in Soho in Meza; the tapas bar/restaurant where Spuey gave £5 to the toilet assistant because he thought he had to tip.

I played the responsible cousin who ensured that my blood relative peed when she needed to pee and prevented any vomiting indoors. However, I did not manage to stop her from getting up on the table and dancing like a drunkard.

Of course this was a golden opportunity to take a photo :D

No vomiting occurred until the end of the night and was restricted to the entrance of the bar. I'm pretty sure she has now has been blacklisted from re-entering this venue. A rather subdued night, I would say, as the little bride had to leave and rest her pretty head. Good luck with the wedding, dear cuz!

1 comment:

Hens Night said...

this is the nice post and i like this post if you are show for Hen Party and Hen Ideas in UK, with Hens Night. You can book your Hen Party online with us and enjoy your Hen Weekend in various cities of UK.