Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kt's Birthday Drinkies

Tis the season for birthdays and now was time for the Grand Empress' celebrations. A surprise dinner was planned and hats off to everyone in executing it. It was an extremely difficult affair as Kt wanted to organise dinner for herself and it took a lot of 'I'm busy that night' to finally get her to settle for booking a lounge rather than a restaurant.

I got to the restaurant about 6.15pm for a 6.45pm surprise and was a little bewildered to find that I was the first person there. At 6.30pm I was getting a bit antsy but then Alisha arrived. At 6.40pm we thought a little better and asked the staff if there was another party on. We were then taken upstairs where everyone else was. I was kinda pissed off with that kerfuffle. Luckily Kt had not arrived and we hadn't ruined the goal of the night.
Kt's Cupcake Birthday Cake. Lovingly made by J, Baoey and Lil Miss J. The letters were melting, hence the "Happy" on the baking paper.


Ooooh yummy. Crushed maltesers.


We insisted that everyone take a photo with a cupcake.

Drinks were then at Bar Red. Nothing embarrassing happened and I didn't post up too many photos here cos there are plenty on Facebook.
Baoey and I doing her 'disgusting face' but morphing it with our 'cute' pose. Can someone please punch me in the face? All the girls at Bar Red.

Overall, a lovely night out and Kt, I hope you had fun on your birthday babe!

3 comments:

mallymoodle said...

*punch* you look like such a bitch in your photo, I'd punch you if you were a stranger

Anonymous said...

Oh babe, what a special blog! Thank you!! Of course I had fun! Love you! xoxo

Pooey said...

thanks for punching me in the face moo - i needed that.

and if i ever look like that again, please do punch me