Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's coming.....

*sigh*

This is a horrible feeling.

After the worst Summer ever, it's apparent that London is not going to get another day above 20 degrees until next year. It's colder, greyer and getting darker sooner. I've never felt so cheated of a summer in my life. It's already dipping to the 14-15 degree mark. Admittedly, they've forecasted sun but that doesn't compensate if I have to wear a furry jacket outdoors.

I'm dreading the worst part - turning back our clocks. I do like the extra sleep but I don't like sun setting at 3-4pm.

I can already feel the depression kicking in.

Ok, I just had to whinge and get that off my chest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha Snu, it's warm in Melb, reached 30 two days ago, and is today on my BIRTHDAY! Yeah.
Everybody needs, a little loving, everybody needs somebody thinking of them..

mallymoodle said...

Hai Pooey
It's so warm in Melby, I wore the dress and cardi combo that I rocked around Italy in.

We should swap! I want cold!