Saturday, September 01, 2007

Mooey's here!

With Spuey leaving Euroland (in the hope of fattening himself up - Bai Spu), that can only mean one thing - Mooey is here! Hai Moo.

I waited fricken nearly two hours at Heathrow, ate three biscuits (never eat the cherry ones from Millie's cookies, they taste like bleah artificial cherries - I really didn't know what I was thinking), finished reading my book and then Mooey finally appeared. Damn Heathrow and their delays. Ruined my plan of stopping by Borough to get some Portuguese tarts.

Anyway, my post lies. It's back-dated and Mooey got her post up before mine. Mooey insisted that she wasn't tired and we popped out for drinks and dinner with the girls. Oh yeah, and Munabuna ate some chips.
Drinking games are good games.

Dinner at a Thai restaurant. No happy faces here.

Mooey and her Pad Thai.

At about 11pm, I got a tap on the arm and a Mooey saying "Can we go home?"

No comments: