Thursday, July 19, 2007

I suppose I should start advertising....

Hmmm, well better late then never. Along with a few others I'm going to be doing a 5km fun run to raise money for cancer research. Unlike my last foray into exercise with the masses, this will be a relatively painless one. Ermm, not that the other was painful.

I am still debating whether to run, walk, jog or stroll it. I think it will be a mixture of jogging (and pretending to be fit) and then dragging my feet for about 500 metres before jogging again.

Our group's target is £250 and it's been a slow climb to £215, so if anyone else can donate please do so!!!

2 comments:

Pooey said...

thanks lynnie bin for the donation!

Lynn said...

You're welcome.....you guys can't let me down now that i've invested in your success ;) I expect a podium finish....