Monday, July 30, 2007

The only thing I can 'cook'

I do use the term 'cook' loosely as rice paper rolls involves very little 'cooking'. I'll never claim to be a chef and while I don't mind cooking, despite all good intentions my dishes tend to be hit and miss at times. I will however say that my rice paper rolls kick ass. Actually, anyone who shares a similar gene pool with me wil also have good rice paper rolls. We came out of the womb wetting rice paper and sipping nuoc mam.

My little babies.


I clearly have nothing to blog about.

On the other hand, Smee loves the kitchen and moreover, he likes to perfect his dishes. Here's his clams in XO sauce noodles.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I tells you.

What? I like taking close up shots of food!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUMMMMYUYYYYYY!!! can i visit your place of an evening one time!! hahaha

i am going to try the rice paper rolls meself on the weekend! my friend gave me some rice paper and the recipe for the sauce! i'm excited!

michelle w

J said...

mmmmmm food at the ly-teng household is soooo goood!!!