Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mr L's Birthday

Mr L's birthday dinner was held at Bacchus, a nice little gastronomic pub situated in the middle of a slightly dodgy street. We were tucked away in our own little room where JT played in the background, thus we were free to wreak havoc.
A pic of most of the party.

Lil Miss J and Baoey. Annoying beautiful.

Siblings Kt and Mona.


J working the camera.

No, I'm not Mariah Carey but I dunno how these three photos are only of the right hand side of my face.


Kt trying to break up a fight.


A lovely photo of Bao and Kt *rofl*. I may have to remove it upon request.


Yep, she's thirsty.

Drinks were held at Bedroom bar, even though there was only one bed inside.

Drinks time!


Lil Miss J attending to a 'I don't feel so good' Mr. L.

Baoey's 'I feel dizzy, I need to walk it off' walk.

The night was capped off with a bagel at the local 24 hour bagel joint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG......i miss everyone so much! you all look like you're having so much fun!!!

Pooey said...

lynnie bin, please please please come and visit!!!!
it'll be so much fun!