Saturday, July 21, 2007

Race for Life

It rained yesterday. Absolute fat, scary rain. I was not looking forward to this charity run especially with the forecast saying that there would be thundery showers for Saturday. Ugh! Jokes about a massive wet t-shirt competition - it was females only - were definitely not appreciated.

Lucky for us, London weather was on our side and I woke to a sunny morning - yay!! Needless to say, it started raining about an hour after the race was completed.

In case you are interested, I kept my promise of jogging and walking. Hmmm, the exercise kinda felt good. I wish I lived near Regents park. I think I would go jogging more regularly.
Part of our team.
The starting line.
Finished! Yippee, we get a medal!
For all those who donated, thank you very much. For all those who didn't errrr no thank you for you!

No comments: