Thursday, March 08, 2012

Wayfarers (Please don't call me a hipster)

When Wayfarers made their way back through the revolving doors of fashion, they were embraced by hipsters wanting that edgy, nerd look.  Let's face it, it can be fairly tryhard.  Some people get away with it, others are buying a 'look'.  I veered away from wayfarers mainly for that reason.

Well erm, they've become more mainstream now and I errr am a mainstream girl.  So I've now got a pair... I promise you I'm not being a tryhard!  The main reason for my purchase is this snazzy little feature:
Ta-daaaaaaah!!!!!  

Obviously I bought a non-standard pair of Wayfarers.  Gone are days of me having carry to bulky glasses case in my handbag.  The case is a bit fatter than a pack of ciggies but it compensates for it by being shorter.   I did try on a folding pair of Prada sunglasses but they didn't fit my face.  Boo.  

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

You hipster! :P