Monday, March 12, 2012

Kt and Mr. M's Wedding

Yesterday Kt and Mr. M tied the knot and well, I was in no position to take any decent shots.  I await in anticipation of the professional photos!  
Mr. M and his crew... waiting... waiting..

Mr. M later informed us in his speech he couldn't really see Kt walking down the aisle (glare from the windows me thinks), but it's a good thing that there wasn't any glare at the altar.... 
... otherwise he wouldn't have been able to plant her one on the face! 

Signing the official docs.  (Ok I pinched this photo from FB). 

Working the crowd.  

Nj_la and I had the task of guarding and accepting gifts for the wishing well.  The little door on the cage opened and we would pop in all the guests' card.  It was a bit difficult with the larger cards.  Sometimes we had to mangle them through the door.  We only realised when nearly all the guests had arrived that top half of the cage was removable!  *face palm*
Is Lymbo preggo?  You can't tell from this shot.  Hottie mumma.

Our table setting with it's red hues. 

There ends my photos of the night.  I had actually decided earlier to not strain myself because I was nursing a sore throat but well, that didn't happen.  I drank (only a little but it shouldn't have at all) and I screamed on the dance floor.  I partied far too hard for my relatively unwell state.  

Also the food was noice and being the pig I am, I ate some extra servings of food. *sheepish grin*  Good food shouldn't go to waste!  We made our mark our on the dance floor and I left hobbling to the carpark. 

Happy Wedding Kt and Mr. M!  Enjoy your honeymoon!

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

Lovely pictures! It was such a pretty wedding :)