Monday, December 07, 2009

Fanks Peeps!

Judging from the below photos, my alternative career as a hand/wrist model isn’t about to take off anytime soon.  Too limpy and hairy.  In all fairness, it is a bit difficult to photograph one’s own hand in a most flattering pose. 

The purpose of photographing my wrist was to display the lovely Links bracelet I received to mark my significant day.  Thanks peeps!  You know who you are!  I also received a handbag which was still given to me despite my I-don’t-get-what-the-big-deal-is-about-those-bags rant.  Fear not dear friends – a girl can never have enough bags!  I will learn to love thee!  

I think I have singlehandedly managed to drive sales down with my dead, limpy wrist. 

In case you’re wondering, F stands for Pooey.  Duh!

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

Yeah, hairy wrist pooey!c