Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hmmmm...

Having to upload photos one by one in Blogger is a bit of a drag.  I tried to flirt with Flock but the photo 'drag and drop' function didn't work like how I thought it would.  On top of that, it seems that I'm dwindling down my allocated photo allowance on Blogger so I'm looking for alternative ways to upload photos.

I always wondered 'how come that blog's photos look so much better than the ones on my blog'?  Then I (duh) realised that many people embed their photos using their photosharing websites, hence they're able to retain original picture quality and resolution.  I dunno, I'm not a computer nerd, I'm just assuming that's why theirs looks better than mine.  My compression of the photos is great for faster uploading, but certainly does nothing for the picture quality.

Hmmm it's something I should look into but just a bit too lazy for the time being.  Also, who should I should as my photo-host?  Picasa?  Flickr?  Shutterfly?  Snapfish?  Photobucket?  How does embedding affect the ease of changing the 'float' of the photo?  Unlike teaching myself the basics of HTML, I'm not determined (or geeky) enough to research so I won't bother investigating just yet (unless someone else can be bothered enough to do the research for me!)

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

Gawd I am of no help here - I cbf even updating my blog half the time!