Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Yummiest Biscuits

I came across these Fortnum & Mason Rose biscuits on my recent hemispherical hike. Final destination - Meme's home. When I saw the packaging and read the biscuit description, my mouth already began to water. How delighted I was when Meme offered me a few after I presented her the goodies! How happy I was to be given my very own tube from Meme's sis as a thank you for successfully fulfilling pack-mule duties.
Mmmmm buttery goodness with crystallised rose petals. Mmmmm buttery-rosy smell.... mmmmmmmm

The little rhyme on the front is super-cute: Violets are blue, Roses are red, These little biscuits just go to one's head!

If you don't like rose water, turkish delight and other rosy stuff, probably best you don't eat them. Otherwise for me it's gorging time! Don't worry Moo, I'll bring a tube home next time.

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

Oh yay!!! They sound nums and pretty!!!