Monday, May 11, 2009

Tim Tams

For the record, I was never one who crave Tim Tams. They're certainly a nice biscuit but I wasn't one of those fiends who would eat whole packets in a single sitting. Since living in London, it's a case of 'you don't know what you got til it's gone'. Sure, the Penguin biscuits are very similar (my not so discerning tastebuds can't really tell the difference) but sometimes you just want the biscuit to come out of a Tim Tam wrapper.

Whilst back for the wedding, of course this was an opportunity to stock up on such treats. While filling up my basket with Twisties, BBQ shapes, Burger Rings I saw that the Tim Tam range had some seasonal flavours. Well I'm not one to resist so I bought a packet of each along with a jumbo sized original Tim Tam pack.
Incidentally, I bought $50 worth of snacks.
Mmm Black forest Tim Tam.

Mmmmmm Choc Hazelnut Tim Tam.

Mmmmm Creme Caramel Tim Tam.

For anyone who's wondering, yes, they've been devoured.

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

Hmm not that big a fan of the diffusion line of flavours... gimme original, dark or double coat any day!

And HOW can you not tell the difference with Penguin biscuits??