Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Circle is Almost Complete.....

Aaaah, the joy.... the elation..... the pure pleasure that is savoured when one enters the cult of the Circle. We are nearing completion with the arrival of one of the founding members, Grand Empress Kt, fresh from her sabbatical in NYC. Soon, we can perform ritual sacrifices, cast voodoo spells and eat foetuses.

Ok, I'm starting to get a bit weird here but I have been the recipient of such accusations, however, I should clarify that I only eat babies and not foetuses. YUM!!

I haven't seen Kt in the flesh since December 2005. TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE! Ages!!! Due to my addiction to MSN, we managed to chitty-chat regularly, hence it didn't feel like 15 months.

It's a shame I didn't ask any of the waiting staff to take a group shot, but here are some photos at Artisan, a very over-staffed restaurant:


Baoey playing the Eye-to-Tit Laser game.


Lil Miss J takes on the challenge.




Kt's stopover is only a week long but she will be back in May/June with Tina and hopefully J too :) Yay!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

frannie darling eventhough lots of your blogs are about food.. u're all so skinny! what is wrong with london food?? j

Kate said...

Babe you're hilarious!!! You're right though - I'll be back soon! My ticket is booked and everything. I just need my visa now :\

Anonymous said...

NoooooOOoooo.......I'm ridiculously jealous of you all. But on the other hand, I'm very happy for you all.

Not just Fran is thin....everyone is thin (well, the girls that is...hehe). Aren't you guys enjoying a traditional side of lard with your meals?