Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stevie in London

Ahhhh Stevie the Koala man. I haven't seen him for nearly a whole year since I last worked in Sydney. Stevie was taking a well deserved break from the evils of the Macquarie Centre with a trip to NYC, London and Tokyo (me thinks).

We (Stina, Tlee, Stevie and I) managed to meet up for dinner at Yauatcha where we were advised photography was prohibited. (?!?!) But I took so many the last time I ate there! Oh well. Stevie managed to get half way through dinner before we pointed out that he had left two size stickers on his brand new shirt. Not just a small circular sticker denoting the S,M or L but rather something that resembled the long clear plastic sticker that you see on denim jeans.

After din dins an obligatory dessert followed. Ermm, I've been to Leicester square so many times but I didn't realise there was an ice cream/waffle parlour there apart from Haagen Dazs. Waffles aren't meant to be hard right? Mine was warm, but difficult to prise apart. Maybe I won't eat waffles there anymore.

Waffles with apple and tiramisu ice cream. Oh and huge dollop of cream too. Disgusting.

It's huge!

Yes, we are tourists.

Stevie's next stop is Japan where he intends to stock up on car parts. *rolls eyes*

No comments: