Thursday, March 29, 2007

I love Knut!!!


That's K-noot to you.

I've decided that for my next pet, I want a baby polar bear. One that will refrain from becoming adult-sized and not rip my head off, thank you very much.

Who can resist Knut? He's so adorable! A big bundle of fluffy white joy with paws too large for his developing body. A cross between a hairy white baby and a puppy. Errrrm not the best of descriptions. He even has his own Wiki entry! (That's cos I wrote it) For those who are lucky enough to understand German, check out the this page. I now wish I could read German :(

He's the epitome of what a stuffed teddy bear should look like. I want to take him home.

Oh look! He's even on the cover of Vanity Fair! Awwwww.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wwwwww.knut is very cute babe..he is gorgeous! I miss u