Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Leisure Time In London

And poof!  I'm back in London.  What's even better is that Summer seems to have kicked in early (don't worry, I know this is temporary) and I thought it be best I take advantage of this while it lasts.  I shuffled over to the Tate Modern, undecided about paying for the Damien Hirst exhibit.  I mean, I don't really appreciate modern art so I thought I would just wander inside the Tate and make up my mind while there. 
Move out of the way people!!  One of Hirst's works outside, Hymn.   

In the end I saw that they were exhibiting For the Love of God for free so I lined up for that, ooh-ed and aah-ed at all it's sparkleness and decided, 'Yep, I've had my Hirst fix so I won't go into the paying exhibit'.  Unfortunately, no photos of the diamond skull were allowed.  I did end up wandering around on the floor though.  
A very phallic piece indeed.  Louise Bourgeois' Fillette

 Something that reminded me of poo-poo.  I can't remember what it was called.

Hymn enjoying the view.  Luvely! 

Now to enjoy the rest of my time in London! 

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

You so dirty.....just comparing everyting you see to dicks. haha