Saturday, May 12, 2012

AW & BK's Wedding

Following on from last weekend's hens party, we arrive at AW and BK's wedding.  The day started early for us women because it takes a lot of time to turn us hags into hotness.  

The boys arrived from some wedding door games and bargaining for the bride.  
A waxed leg is a experience men must endure in order to appreciate the pain of beauty.  I don't wake up with hairless legs you know! 

Our beautiful bouquets.

After all the fun and games and respective tea ceremonies, we made our way to the park for the civil ceremony.  
Making my way up the aisle.  My extreme high heels had me paranoid about sinking into the grass or worse, falling on my face.  

The gang at the rotunda.

Can't wipe that cartoon smile off her face! 

After more prancing around the park and more shots at Sydney's tourist landmarks, we headed to the reception for our banquet and partying. 
Our bridal table. 

Cake! 

Yeah, JT and I bringing sexy back!! 

Photobooth fun!  All I can see are my nostrils. 

Our tired feet receiving a well earned break from the stiletto heels. 

Aaaah with the rest of the Sydney gang around, it was just like being in uni again!  Good friends and good fun.  A big thanks to AW and BK for letting me be a part of their wedding and to JT for being a most awesome maid in crime! 

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

You guys looked so pretty! The wedding was gorgeous. Love the flowers, esp the rose petals on the bridal table. Great attention to detail :)