Sunday, February 06, 2011

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Another year, another Professor Layton game.  Professor Layton and the Unwound Future is the latest installment in the series and it has kept me busy over the past two months of sporadic play.

Professor Layton is main reason for dusting off my Ninny and giving the battery a bit of a workout.  Gameplay is the same - work your way through the story and run into puzzles galore.  A good brain workout I must say.

In this game, the Professor and his assistant Luke travel to the future after the Prime Minister goes missing - exciting stuff!  I won't tell you how it all pans out but I must warn you, it's quite an emotional conclusion and the Professor cries at the end.  He cries!!!  His little beady cartoon eyes cry!  Poor Professor :`(

Anyway, I can't wait for the next one.  Fanks Smee!

No comments: