Sunday, November 11, 2007

Retro Night

Last night, a bunch of us joined BT for his birthday celebrations at The Clapham Grand. We were all prepared for a Mambo/Retro style of music but for the first 1.5 hours, the music was crap!!! The club itself reminded Lil Miss J of Metro but reminded me of nothing, as I've forgotten what Metro was like.

My definition of good music (read Cheesy hits) finally kicked in at about 12 midnight when some proper 80s music came on. My night was made when Michael Jackson's 'Don't stop til you get enough' and Wham!'s "Wake me up before you go-go' finally played. I could've happily gone home from there.
Kt, BT and I with our shiny disco balls.

The night is incomplete without a girly pic.

We left at about 2am and I was crippled. My shoes hurt so much and I was glad to finally get home. Otherwise, happy birthday BT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened to those earrings...I think I 'lost' them....

J said...

u forgot i piggy backed u... that was quite funny

Pooey said...

oh yes!! fanks jade for piggy-backing me when my feet hurt. katie should've taken a foto

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog....so good to hear what all you guys are up to. My blog is RIP.....but i don't really do much, so there was never much to report about! hehe....i looked longingly at the girly pic....i miss those girly nights.....too many blokes in canberra! Will be good to see everyone in March : )

Ooohh....check this website out:
http://www.liberal.org.au/locallib/andreadelciotto/