Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things You Eat When You're Alone Part XV

What do you eat for dinner when you're living in a hotel for two weeks?  You do have restaurant options located 500 metres away but because it's been rainy, you're a bit lazy to leave your room.  Room service! 

I had already become sick of eating pre-packaged caesar salads with roast chickens, so I checked out the room service options.  Here's what I've eaten so far:
Club sandwich with chips ($15.50)  I tried to make it healthier by requesting wholemeal bread.

Chicken parmagiana with chips and garden salad ($15.50) 

I thought I'd try to get some omega three after the nutrient devoid parma dinner.  Beer battered flathead fish and chips with green salad and citrus aioli ($15). 

What can I say?  All the meals were edible and reasonably priced.  It was pretty much like having a pub meal but in my room.  I can't complain but I seriously could not eat like this for much longer than two weeks.  The bigger problem with staying in a hotel for two weeks is washing underwear!  Lucky for me, RP lives nearby and has offered the use of her washing machine :D 

1 comment:

Spu said...

that's a lotta fried shit...