Sunday, February 12, 2012

Missed My Flight...

... so I'm sitting in the airline lounge enjoying some freebies.  I don't normally have lounge access but I had a complimentary pass which I was saving for a most suitable occasion and today was the day.  

The best thing about the lounge?  Free food and alcohol! 
This Hungarian goulash was so-so.  Although I guess I don't know what a good goulash tastes like.   

 Next dish - some antipasto options.  The bonus today was macaroni cheese.  It was surprisingly good! 

More antipasto and cheese.  A glass of shiraz to help all it go down.  

I finally boarded my flight and am now in Canberra.  My employer stupidly booked in a hotel rather than a serviced apartment, so it's going to be a bit of struggle with dinner over the next few nights.  
My home for the next two weeks.  The room is far too big and so much space is wasted.  

No comments: