Saturday, January 21, 2012

Maedaya

After the tennis, I joined ##s (who just happened to be in town with a few of her friends) for some dinner at Maedaya Sake & Grill.  Each time Spu and I wanted to eat here, it was always a Sunday and they're not open on Sundays.  Sorry Spu - gotta eat one for the team.  

The name of restaurant includes the word 'grill' and yep, that's what you're mainly coming here for.  There is an extensive choice of yakitori skewers but for those who are not interested in the grill, then there are some other options. 
Salmon and lobster salad.  Pretty large serving.  Yums!  Grilled butter soy scallops with field mushrooms.  Yums!! 

Some of the skewers.  We had a mix plate so I can't remember what everything was.  The round ones were a bit bland though.  Not keen on ordering them again. 

Dessert.  Green teach mochi jelly dipped in honey.  

There were a few more dishes but I forgot to photograph them.  Anyway despite not liking everything we ordered, my appetite has been whet because the dishes which I did like, I liked them a lot :D  Must return and try other stuff soon! 

No comments: