Sunday, July 03, 2011

Things You Eat When You're Alone Part XIII

Two things I'd like to share with you today.
Twisties - Cheeseburger flavour.  It has it's own FB fanpage.  

I've kinda 'grown out' of eating Twisties.  I used to love the chicken ones but when I ate them about two years ago, they were kinda yuck.  I'll still cheese ones but that is a very rare occasion.  I just happened to wander down the chip aisle at Woolworths (searching for Toobs incidentally, hai Female Lymbo!) and this caught my eye.

I love cheeseburgers and burgers in general.  I couldn't say no to Cheeseburger Twisties.  I was aware that this could turn out bad but I was pleasantly surprised that it REALLY TASTED LIKE A MACCA'S CHEESEBURGER.  I was particularly impressed with the obvious 'pickle' flavour too.  I have promised Smee to save him a packet.  Anyway, it's a limited edition so get your mitts on it if you're keen and just in case you can't find it, I have only seen it in Woolies and not Coles.  

The second thing I'd like to share.

I had a chocolate hankering but I decided that I didn't want 'bad' chocolate - you know, full of sugar and oil.  I wanted the 'better' stuff and in a way, 'healthier' stuff.  If I'm going to eat something bad, I might as well eat the better version of it (Twisties - I had no choice.)  Anyway, these are ADDICTIVE!!!!  I can't stop eating them.  I also bought a packet of the milk chocolate speckles (I got a discount if I bought two packets) and it didn't have the same effect.  They were too sweet.  Go out and buy a packet peeps.  

No comments: