Sunday, November 28, 2010

Neckie the Giraffe

I had made my forceful request for a Mrs Perkins giraffe back when Suboo first posted about her here.  Fearful that I would deliver my threat of stealing her, Suboo made the quick smart decision to become a surrogate and recently gave birth to my very own Mrs Perkins giraffe.

Yay!! Having adopted my very own Mrs. Perkins I decided to re-christen her as Neckie. She almost became Leggy but I think Neckie rolls off the tongue a bit better.
Neckie settling in at her new home nicely. She's made friends with totoro already.

Neckie and I having a staring contest. I let her win.

Thanks to Suboo for my new pride and joy.  Neckie will be loved addition to the family.  I suppose you may want to hear Suboo's version of the birth?  Click here!

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

Neckie sure looks better in your photos - I'm sure it's because she's happy to have new friends *YAY*

Pooey said...

I made sure I gave Neckie the most flattering light possible!