Sunday, June 27, 2010

Things You Eat When You're Alone

So I went home for a long weekend (and a more importantly, a dentist appointment) and while waiting for my flight back to Rad-City, I errr bought half a dozen of assorted Krispy Kreme donuts.

I know, I know.  Wtf was I thinking?  I'm all alone in Rad-City.  I can't eat all of this!  Because I'm so Asian and loathe discarding food, I've decided to eat two per night for dessert for the next three nights.  Ok fine, I admit, I did want to eat them!

(I've now decided I don't like the cruller donut at all.)

2 comments:

Mama Chua said...

Did you nuke them in the microwave when you ate the old ones? U want to hear something gross? back in the day, when i lived with two dudes, we once had this box of krispy kremes taht were 14 days old and I told them I wanted to throw it out, but they insisted they were still good, so they simply nuked them for like 10 secs and they claimed they tasted just like they were fresh. lol. I now never eat krispy kremes, coz if they can be reheated like that it's just wrong!!

Pooey said...

No I didn't nuke these.

By the time I was down to the last two donuts on the third day, they were only a little bit stale. There's too much sugar etc in them which allows them to last forever.