Friday, April 24, 2009

Getting on the aeroplane... again

Well I'm packed (full of goodies for home) and ready for zero sleep for the next 24 hours. That's right, I'm heading back to the land of yellow pastures and drought. I'm back to perform my duties as a part of a bridal party and don a dress which has been bought in my absence but should fit me nonetheless. If it is too gappy in the bust, then it's Moo's fault for winning the bust wars.

Hopefully there will be time to gorge myself on the usual foodstuffs but I should keep in mind that I can't be looking massive for the photos that will immortalise my late-20s self.

Bubbai! *vroom vroom* I don't how to translate an aeroplane sound to text.

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

I'm still winning the bust wars!!!

And well done from moving to only being 4 months behind!