Saturday, August 25, 2007

Long Weekend/Bai Spu, Hai Moo/Flumps

London has been exceptionally deserted over the past few weeks because this is the traditional time that everyone takes their holidays. I'm not complaining cos that means I get to sit down on the normally-squashy-but-not-as-squashy-as-the-Tube DLR. Woohoo!

Spuey also got back in last night - blacker and skinnier than ever and desperately needing a haircut. I greeted him at the Eurostar terminal and I may as well have collected a homeless guy off the street.

With Spuey departing on Monday, it can only mean that Mooey arrives on Friday! Hai Moo.

Oh here's a picture of a 'Flumps' marshmallow bar. It's just a marshmallow plait but I like the word. It's kinda cute, in an 'I'm feeling Flumpy' way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are soooo cute