Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My New Apartment

After staying one night in the horrid place, my friend RP helped me find new accommodation. For those who don't know RP studied with me at uni and was also in Perth for work.

Anyway, here's a pic of my first dinner in the new apartment - two packets of Mi Goreng. Hey, I didnt have time to buy proper food just yet. The most tragic part was that I forgot to pack chopsticks and I had to eat it with a fork. There's a first time for everything!


Now, onto the pics of my new apartment, where I happily stayed for the remainder of my Perth rendezvous.

The lounge room. It's clean, well except for all my junk.

The kitchen. A bit small, but cosy nonetheless.

The bedroom. Mmmmmmm comfy.

The bathroom. Much nicer eh? It still had a psycho-like shower, but at least it was clean.

No comments: